Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WIWW first post!

So, for awhile now I have been following a linky party hosted by The Pleated Poppy called "What I Wore Wednesday." The purpose is to encourage women to put effort into how they look, especially if they stay home, since it is all too easy to just wear pajamas/sweat all day. (I never do this, of course.)

I love seeing everyone's combinations and outfits they put together. I didn't think I could do it because I thought you had to do pictures of each day for a week and frankly, I'm not quite there yet. But I've been seeing women who only do one or two, so I'm going to take the plunge.

Taking these pictures was somewhat challenging due to the fact that I don't have a full length mirror, but I prevailed. Here they are:


The event: a baby shower.
Top:Banana Republic, thrifted
Cami: Gordmans
Shorts, Lee Riveted

Baby: Gift from heaven

 Earrings: my shop
Thanks for stopping by!

Outfit 2:

Event: Girls night out.

Top and Cami: Gordmans
Sweater: JCPenneys
Belt: Thrifted $1!
Skirt: American Eagle, thrifted
Shoes: Wally World

Linking up with:

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. The pink outfit is very pretty, and so is your smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I too just linked up last week :) It is very hard to get pictures. Love the pink shirt, so cute!

    ReplyDelete