Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WIWW

I really like the accountability of doing this! There were a couple times I put more effort into dressing a little nicer because I knew I'd be doing this post. (I didn't remember to get pictures of a couple outfits, but I'll get better at remembering.)

Event: Cousin's wedding
My lovely cousin!

Sorry, this is a bit blurry! (This was taken at my parent's awesome turn-of-the-century farm house. It's awesome! Maybe sometime I can feature it here by doing a photo tour.)

 Dress: Ann Taylor Loft (It was a steal. I got if for $24 and it was regularly $100. 
I love it! I love the length, the soft ruffles at the sleeves, the pleating on the front, and the stand up collar.)

I haven't worn this dress since I was pregnant with C, so I was a little nervous putting it on, but it fit perfectly! Yesss! Huge confidence boost.

Moving on....

Sandals: Bear Traps from Younkers. I was actually going to wear some cute strappy sandals, but we were in such a hurry to get out the door I forgot to change out of these.

I was a little nervous about getting yellow shoes earlier this summer, but they go with almost everything. I wear them all the time.


Necklace: me

Also blurry. Ack! (better pictures on etsy)

Earrings: my shop


Event: Date with the Hubs!


Top: Forever21 $11 ( Please ignore the cherry icee stains.)
Shorts: Lee
Cardi: Thrifted $3 (I think it's actually a child size, but it's perfect for a cropped sweater. :)


Linking up with:


pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment