Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WIWW and baby too!


Bridal Shower:


Black ruffle tank: Old Navy, thrifted $2
Cardi: Target $16
Awesome bias skirt: Thrifted $3



Close up of skirt. 
 Earrings: My Shop

 C's outfit (He got to go to the shower too! :)

Top: Garage sale .50 cents
Shorts: Also garage sale .25 cents


"I need a prop, Mommy."

"Pretty flowers.."

"I think it's time for my morning snack!"


 This may or may not be posed, but adorable nonetheless, yes?




Dentist appointment: (Yes, I dressed up for a dentist appointment)


Necklace: Dollar General  (believe it or not.) ages ago

 Top: Thrifted $3
Cami: Gordmans $7
Shorts: Lee


You may notice I wear these shorts in a lot of my wiww posts. That is because I have recently lost the rest of my baby weight (Thanks to my 90 day challenge. Read more here ) and now a lot of my clothes don't fit. This is one of two pairs of shorts that currently fit. It's a good/bad problem. :)









Linking up with:
pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that skirt is too cute... and so is your precious lil' boy! :)

    ReplyDelete