Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WIWW- Thrifty Edition

This week I didn't do the best job with pictures because C and I were sick for a few days so shorts and comfy T's were the uniform for that time period.

We did go to a wedding Saturday night. Here's what I wore to that:
Sorry for the uber bad lighting. (I know, it's hurts my eyes too. We were in a hurry to leave so I had to snap this later when we got back.)

 I don't usually tuck things in, but I liked how this ended up looking like high waisted dress.

Top:Gordmans $15
Tank:Gordmans $7
Belt: Thrifted $1
Skirt: Thrifted, Talbots  $2
Shoes: Wally world $8


Church on Sunday:

Blue T: Thrifted $3
Skirt: Thrifted $4
Shoes: Thrifted $4

Aster necklace: my shop



The little man for church
Polo: Kohls
Shorts: Garage sale .50cents




Running Errands


White T: Kohls $8
Stripe Top: Thrifted Hollister $3
Skirt: Free from friend. Cut to knee length.
Mustard sandals: Bear Traps
Necklace: me



Linking up with:

pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. You and your son are so adorable. That pink top looks so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete