Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WIWW

This past week has been a blur, but I did manage to snap pictures of a few outfits!

 

 Top: Thrifted AE
Jeans: Kohls
Cardi: Target
Shoes: Sketchers

Love these! The little dots are actually sparkly!





Top: $4 Clearance @ Target
Jeans: Kohls



Necklace: My Shop


Sorry for the bad lighting!
Tank: $3 Thrifted, Banana Republic
T, Jeans, and Sweater: Kohls
Shoes: Sketchers


Stripe top, jeans and T: Kohls
Sweater: Target
Shoes: $4 Thrifted

I'm excited that cooler weather is here! Can't wait to pull out my suede boots, scarfs and hats!
I have a couple things on my list for this fall: Tall heeled boots in gray or brown, a skinny leopard belt, a pair of skinny jeans (My old ones don't fit.) and a pair of leopard flats.

What are your must-haves for this fall???

Linking up with:

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

1 comment:

  1. I just found a pair of leopard flats at Marshalls and wore them yesterday... fun! :) I'd love a pair of chestnut colored boots... and I have a birthday coming this fall. :)

    I love your shoes in this post.

    I'm envisioning a mustard cardigan with your cute black striped shirt... just thought I'd let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete