Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIWW

Here are my outfits from this week:

I loved how this one turned out. I got all the pieces separately, but loved how they looked together.


 T-shirt and Necklace-Kohls
Orange top: American Eagle- Thifted $3
Cardi- Target
Jeans- Lee

Silly smile!


This is a maternity dress I got at Target last week for $6! (No, I'm not preggers, I just liked it and it really isn't very 'maternity-ish.')

T-shirt-Kohls
Cardi-Target
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklace- Thrifted  .25

Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to check out m jewelry giveaway here.


Linking up with:

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

2 comments:

  1. Love how you mixed the tops in the first outfit and that dress is super cute! (I still wear a few of my maternity pieces because they are so comfy :) visiting from The Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rusty color of that top. It's one of my favorite colors lately... especially with gray. You just have the cutest smile! :)

    ReplyDelete