Tuesday, October 18, 2011

WIWW

This week's outfits!



I stopped by Goodwill last week to look for a Halloween costume for C.and found a couple things for me too! One was this super great plaid top. I just love the ruffled details and the longer length that's perfect for belting. 

Top: GW $1.50 (for reals! They had a buy one get one sale on women's tops.)
Cardi: JC Penney's
Cami: Gordman's
Necklace: 1928 for Kohls
Jeans: Lee

Belt: Thrifted $1

Here's the other top I got for the BOGO sale. You can't see it very well, but it has a pretty sweater-like edging around the neck. I'm a sucker for feminine details.

Top: Goodwill $1.50
Scarf: Target $6 (Finally went 75% I've been watching it for a few weeks!)
Skirt: Hand me down, chopped off. Used to be floor length
Leggings: Wal-Mart $5
Shoes: Naturalizer

Turtle neck: Target $4
Sweater: CATO, Thrifted $3
Jeans: Lee
 
Necklace: Gordmans

So there you have it!


Linking up with:

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are an early bird this week! :) Good for you getting that scarf on clearance. It is super cute. I like plaid, too. My sons have some really cute plaid shirts and I always want to cuddle with them when they wear them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits. Like the necklace in the last shot.

    ReplyDelete