Tuesday, November 1, 2011

WIWW #14

New clothes!

I just love having new clothes to work with to create outfits! It really spurs my creativity!
My sister and I hit Forever 21 last week and I found a couple great tops and a killer belt.
I also went to JC Penney's a week or so ago and found some new jeans and a few tops too. So much fun!

Here's an outfit I put together with some of my new pieces:

 I couldn't decide if there was too much going on with the textured sweater and embellished top...

What do you think?

Cami: Gordmans
Top: F21
Sweater: JC Penney's
Jeans: Truce Denim (LOVE!)

 Detail on bottom. I just love feminine details like this!

Earrings: my shop

Thanks for stopping by!


                                                                     Linking up with:

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in your pretty new clothes. That gray top is so gorgeous. :) I'm pretty sure you should do a toothpaste commercial... your smile is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, I wouldn't say it was too much at all

    ReplyDelete