Tuesday, November 15, 2011

WIWW #16

This week I did pretty well capturing photos of my outfits. I also got my Lisa Leonard necklace I won in the mail!!! ::doing happy dance:: So I worked that into um... every outfit since I got it. I have only taken it off to sleep. :)



I got the 'rain or shine' design and had our names stamped on the back.
I love that it's a reminder of our commitment through the good and bad times.  

Do you have one of Lisa's necklaces?
If so, which one? 


 So, I knew I wanted to wear this floral top and the black cardi, but couldn't decide about the belt.

a. Belt over cardi                             b. No belt                          c. Belt under cardi    


Which one is your favorite?

This is the one I actually ended up with:

Floral top: F21
Cardi and pants: JC Penney's
Belt: Thrifted $1

Necklace: Lisa Leonard Designs 


This one I kinda threw together when I had 30 minutes to get out the door, but I like it!
Turtleneck, hat and scarf: Target
Jeans: JC Penney's
Shoes: Cherokee, thrifted



 Sweater: Thrifted $2
Lace cami: Gordman's
Jeans: JC Penney's
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklace: Lisa Leonard

Linking up with:

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

4 comments:

  1. I think I like the belt over the cardi. That is a very cute floral top. And you look great in pinks and purples.

    So cute how you don't like to take your necklace off. I have original petite that has Soar, Abide, Shine written on it. And I have the tiny square charms one with my kids names. I love them, but they need polishing desperately! :) The necklaces, not my kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the belt over the cardi too--cute! love lisa leonard! i have the necklace with my word of the year on it and the from up here necklace. there are so many on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally was trying to figure out the same belt cardi issue myself this week. In your pics I think over looks fantastic I'd love it if you would add this to my blog party at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for linking up I just wanted to let you know I'm featuring your outfit tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete