Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wiww #17

Wednesday totally snuck up on me this week! I did get several pictures though!

 White T and scarf: Kohls
Dress, cardi, tights and boots: Target
The boots are new and I LOVE them!!!

Herringbone cowl: Banana Republic, thrifted $3
Green sweater and Jeans: JC Penney's
Tennis shoes: Asics


Rosette top: F21
Cardi: Target
Jeans: JC Penney's
Shoes: Naturalizer


Necklace: Lisa Leonard (Not a great picture)


Linking up with a new blog called Rae Gun Ramblings!
Love it! Check her out if you get a chance!

Linking up with:

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

9 comments:

  1. I love the rosette top! So sweet! And nice score on the banana republic top, too. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in green! And your new boots are super cute!! Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those same boots and I love them! I've worn them probably every other day since I got them! http://chocolatemoments.wordpress.com/2011/11/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-new-boots-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are soo cute! i love your first outfit the best! target is AWESOME!! :) new follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love, love all your looks...especially the first pic! boots are beautiful! I'm a new follower :) --Hilary

    http://daydreambeliever-hilary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your boots and green dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute outfits! Love the first one - the boots are great! And the last dress is adorable. Visiting from The Pleated Poppy! :)

    I'm hosting a giveaway for a $50 Maurices giftcard on my blog, This Girl's Life - hope you can come over and enter!

    http://mandyford.blogspot.com/2011/11/christopher-straub-interview-and.html

    ReplyDelete