Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wiww #18



Another Wednesday! Where does the time go?? Here are a few of my outfits from the week!

Leopard top and cardi: JC Penney
Pants: Express (Thrifted)
Belt :Thrifted $1


Love ruffles!

Necklace: Lisa Leonard

Not a super stylish outfit, but I realized C and I matched!
Striped shirts and puffy vests!

Vests: Both Old Navy
Striped turtleneck: Target
Jeans: JC Penney
Shoes: Asics

Trying to spiff up a puffy jacket!
Polka dot scarf and green top: Target
Vest: Old Navy
Jeans: JC Penney
Shoes: Sketchers

                                                                                
Hat: Target
Sweater: Kohls
Long sleeve T: Thrifted
Jeans: JC Penney
Shoes: Asics
 (Busy week,.Lots of errands, so tennies were a must!)

 
Earrings: My Shop

Linking up with:

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

</

4 comments:

  1. You look darling both dressed up and sporty!! I want a puffy vest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your boy are so stinkin' cute in your stripes and vests!! :) I love your leopard blouse and Kohl's sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I desperately wanted to find a puffy vest while I was home but couldn't find one! Love the leopard top, too!

    Hope you'll link up with What I Wore Wednesday: http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-i-wore-wednesday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits!!! It's hard to be fashionable when you're running after kids right? :)

    ReplyDelete