Monday, December 5, 2011

Wiww #19 Fashion Risks

This week I did pretty good taking pictures and I took a couple risks. (for me :)

 Scarf: Target
Sweater: Thrifted
Lace tank: Gordman's
Jeans: Lee
Shoes: Bear Traps



Fashion risk #1 Uggs/colored tights/skirt
Not so sure about this one.... I think because I'm short the length of the skirt and the bulkiness of the Uggs isn't the most flattering.

Turtle and tights: Target
Skirt: cut off hand-me-down
Boots: Bear Traps

Fashion risk #2: Tall boots with pleated skirt, black and brown. 
(Sometimes it takes a few tries til' you get an outfit right)
 Like it....

 Added belt and earrings. 
Earrings: yes Belt: no.

Put up my hair and tried a scarf. 
Decided the scarf was too much.

Perfect! Sometimes simple is better.
I love how this outfit turned out and I got a lot of compliments. :)

Sweater, boots and tights: Target
Skirt: Thrifted
Earrings: Made by me


Here it is with my corduroy coat:

 


                                                                    Linking up with:

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round


3 comments:

  1. I love all the variations you did! They are all so cute! And such a great coat... I have a thing for coats! :) I've never been able to get into the Uggs... but it's probably because I've never tried them on!! They are probably so comfy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the outfit with the scarf was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last outfit! It is super cute with your coat, and I actually love it with the scarf too!

    ReplyDelete