Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wiww #20

This may be my best week yet as far as the most outfits I put together and photographed! It's definitely getting easier to put cute outfits together now that I've already come up with the combos. Getting inspiration from other bloggers is fun too!


I think this outfit was my favorite this week.

Black T, skirt, and jacket: Thrifted
Boots and tights: Target
Earrings: my shop 
Flower pin: Allora Handmade (Love! I see they are already sold out.)


 T: Gordmans
Sweater Vest: Target
Jeans: Penney's
Shoes: Asics
Necklace: my shop

Top: Gordman's
Jeans: Penney's
Shoes: Naturalizer
Pin: Allora Handmade


Turtle and boots: Target
Jeans: Penney's
Necklace: Lisa Leonard

Sweater and jeans: Penney's
Scarf: Target
Shoes: Thrifted


Earrings: Park Lane Jewelry


Linking up at:

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You are too cute! Love all your outfit combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your favorite outfit, too! So cute on you! I love the polka dots and bright green, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First one also my favorite, but love em all :)

    ReplyDelete