Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WiWW #21

Last WIWW for the year! Hope your year has been full of joy and blessings!

Floral top: F21
Cardi and Jeans: Penney's
 Shoes: Naturalizer

I made several of these flowers last week for Christmas gifts.
The link to my post with the tutuorial is Here


Sweater: Younkers (Christmas gift!)
Jeans: Penney's
Stripe socks: Target (also gift.)

Jeans and black sweater: Penney's
Stripe turtle: Target
Shoes: Naturalizer



Linking up at:

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round
Photobucket

five days five ways | feature friday free for all

5 comments:

  1. I really like that last look a lot! You are too cute! Wanted to let you know that if you have a WIWW that might apply to my little contest, let me know. Check it out here:
    http://www.amynjesse.com/2011/12/black-and-white-and-red-all-over.html

    Love,
    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last 2 outfits are my favorites! I like your striped socks! Cute! :) And that room you are in at the last photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas present! i LOVE the pink flower. Adorable.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your felt flower is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As are you, friend!

    Especially love the striped top + cardi!

    Thanks SO much for linking up your awesome posts @ Feature Friday Free-for-All!

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    ReplyDelete