Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WIWW #22

Here are my outfits for this week!

This one was an experiment to try to use some pieces in my wardrobe that I don't wear very often.
I liked how it turned out!

Tunic: Thrifted
Jacket: Old Navy
Jeans: JC Penney's
Boots: Target
Boot toppers: Kohls
Wooden necklace: Dollar General


Top: Banana Republic, thrifted
Sweater and Jeans: JC Penney's
Belt: F21 (love!)
Boots: Bear Traps

I like the textures in this outfit. Suede boots, nubby sweater, and the lace panel in the shirt.



Linking up at:

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love the second outfit - green and brown are one of my favorite color combinations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boot and boot toppers in the first pic and the color combo in your second!! Very cute outfits and your family is adorable (I checked out a few other posts too) :)

    Angela @ Our Family Journey
    http://guyerfamilyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style! we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best dressed". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

    -chelz
    griffithsrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your cream socks! I'm going to have to give that a try! :) Cute outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute. Can't go wrong with a nice pair of jeans and layers on top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look comfy and stylish all at once! Love your layered looks.

    We'd love for you to link up with our Fashion Friday blog carnival for a chance to win a $50 Spa Week G.C.! http://www.musingsofahousewife.com/2012/01/fashion-friday-ode-to-athleta.html

    ReplyDelete