Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WIWW #24

Just one outfit his week because I've been sick with a cold, which for me means yoga pants and sweatshirts.




 
The outfit I came up with seemed very like Cori from La Vie Petite. If you've never been to her blog, you should. She is darling and has a fabulous sense of style. 

This is the outfit she put together a couple weeks ago that I got some of my inspiration from:


                                                            Source: laviepetite.blogspot.com via Elyssa on Pinterest



Isn't that fabulous? What caught my attention was a button down under a vest (of sorts) and the pearls. Here's what I came up with:



Button down and belt: Thrifted
Vest: Target
Jeans: Penney's
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklace: Hand-me-down from my MIL




Linking up at:

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round
Photobucket
five days five ways | feature friday free for all

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the vest over the button down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! So preppy and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I like both versions! And I hope you are feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to pin your inspiration for myself!! You did a great job! The colors you selected go really well with you eyes!

    Angela @ Our Family Journey
    http://guyerfamilyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable! loving that preppy look!
    visiting from WIWW...following you now love!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable! Love the layering :)

    I hope you'll stop by and link-up with What I Wore Wednesday, too!

    http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-i-wore-speaking-engagement.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are inspired! I love Cori's style too. I wish I had the time and money to replicate her wardrobe! Hey, you should link this up to Drab to Fab tomorrow. You made it fab with a little creativity and inspiration! Hope to see you tomorrow, girl!
    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete