Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WIWW #25




Here are my outfits for this week!
 

I found this stripe top at Good Will and fell in love!
Jeans: Penney's
Shoes: Sketchers

Necklace: made by me


Not the greatest picture, but you get the idea...
Stripe T: Mossimo via Good Will
Pink top: Target
Necklace: Lisa Leonard




I saw this top at Target several months ago, but it was $26, a little more than I like to spend. I went back last week and found my size on the clearance rack for $7.50! Yay!


 Ruffle top and cardi: Target
Jeand: Penney's
Shoes: Naturalizer


Linking up at:

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round
Photobucket
five days five ways | feature friday free for all

3 comments:

  1. You are cute and happy in your stripes. I love when something you like is still there and on clearance. It pays off to be patient! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit. Can't beat that stripes from GW awesome find!

    What I Wore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripes. SO in right now! Cute

    New follower from The Pleated Poppy
    www.simply-lovely-things.com

    ReplyDelete