Monday, March 5, 2012

WIWW #26

I've totally fallen off the bandwagon... I haven't posted a WIWW post for several weeks.
I have been dressing up, but I forget to take pictures. Or if I do I'm too lazy to upload them. :)

Anyhow, here are a few outfits from the last several weeks:

Top: Banana Republic, thrifted
Jeans and cardi: Penney's
Belt: F21
Boots: Bear Claws

Top: Penney's
Cardi, tights and boots: Target
Skirt: Hand-me-down


Green Sweater and Jeans: Penney's
Shoes: Naturalizer

Necklace: Made by me.
My shop

Sweater: Target
Jeans: Penny's
Shoes: Naturalizer
Pin: Allora Handmade
Floral top: F21
Cardi: Target
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Naturalizer

Necklace: Lisa Leonard

Top: Gordman's
Cardi: Target
Jeans: Penney's
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklace: Lisa Leonard


There you have it! :)




Linking up at:

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round
Photobucket
five days five ways | feature friday free for all

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! Good job taking the photos. I only got 2 this week. I'm terrible about taking pictures of myself!

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back! :) You are looking so happy in all your bright colors. The new necklace you made is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your cardi's! Great clothes, great outfits. You have a lot of the colors I love to wear too. My favorite is the first outfit and I.need.that.sweater. ;-)

    ReplyDelete