Tuesday, April 10, 2012

WIWW #27 Preggers Edition


 Since I found out I was pregnant I've pretty much fallen off the WIWW bandwagon. I am still putting some effort into what I wear (sometimes), but not taking pics and blogging. I decided that I will set an easy goal of one outfit a week to document and see how that goes. 

 So, funny story- C watches me take pictures a lot. I set up a camera with a 10 second timer and then run to pose. After the shutter sounds I run back and see how it turned out.

Well today C saw me set up the camera and ran to pose where I usually stand. He stood there with me until the picture took and then ran back to look at the back of the camera.

I.died.

 Side view so you can see the bump. 14 weeks! 

One of the things I love about this outfit is that none of it is maternity! I'm trying to buy more clothes that I can wear after I'm pregnant this time around. 

Low rise jeans are great for fitting under the belly and I look for long stretchy shirts. I also love scarves and funky statement necklaces to dress up a plain T.

Purple T and Necklace: Gordmans (There cotton tees are only $5 and super long!)
Stripe long sleeve T: Gap, thrifted 
Jeans: Penny's
Shoes: Naturalizer

Linking up @:


pleated poppy
Momma Go Round
five days five ways | feature friday free for all

7 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog through WIWW, and I'm so glad I did. :) You are so cute preggers. Happy Day to you. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and your little guy is adorable.
    ~Christy (http://www.christyBphotography.com/blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! With my most recent pregnancy I only bought a few maternity shirts and the other things I purchased were just in a larger size, it worked out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED making outfits when I was pregnant! I totally agree about low-rise jeans and stretchy shirts. I thought I would need maternity clothes but I ended up returning almost all of them and just wore stuff like that. Next time I'm pregnant I hope to keep up with WIWW because I just love pregnancy outfits - I know, I'm kind of weird. Your belly is so cute and your son copying you with the picture-taking actions is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not weird, I love pregnancy outfits too! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. You make a darling pregnant lady!! Keep posting. It will be so fun to see your belly grow! And your son's little posing is darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute, Love the purple top, looks so cute on you and your cute belly. My kids too know the beep of the self-timer and pose and then runt to the camera to check out the pic. Even my 2 year old know the drill. At Christmas the pictures I took with the self-timer turned out better then the pictures my cousin took of us because my kids knew exactly when to pose and smile for the camera with the timer.

    ReplyDelete