Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WIWW #28 Preggo

Now that I took the pressure off and only committed to take pictures of one outfit I actually did two this week. :)



 I rediscovered these red shoes that I bought 5-6 years ago and have been wearing them again! Hubby calls them my "Dorothy shoes." :)

Top: Gordman's
Sweater: Target
Necklace: Lisa Leonard
Earrings: Made by me
Jeans: Thrifted, Liz Lange Maternity
 Shoes: Wal-Mart (I know, right?)


 First styling attempt. I've seen some really cute belted pregnancy looks and wanted to try my hand at it. I've had this belt for awhile and the best part is the back is elastic!
 But then I decided I wanted to wear a sweater and the necklace didn't work with all the embellishment on the cardi. Added a different necklace and loved it!


White T: Kohls (You can get a 10% discount that can be combined with one other code using the code BLOGGER10 through June 23)
Top, shoes, and skirt: Thrifted (Target brands and Liz Lange Maternity)
 Cardi: Target
Belt: F21 (It was only $6.50!)
Necklace: Dollar Tree

I was adding up the total of this outfit (because I'm weird like that) and I was surprised at how inexpensive it was! I haven't bought any of the pieces since I found out I was pregnant and most of them are actually 2 or more years old. It's fun to find creative ways to reuse things I already have!

T: $8
Green top: 2.50
Shoes: $4
Skirt $3
Cardi: $7.50 on clearance
Belt: $6.50
Necklace: $1

Total: $32.50  None of the p

 Here's a close up so you can see some more detail:



Thanks for stopping by!


                                                                     Linking up @:




pleated poppy
Momma Go Round
five days five ways | feature friday free for all

2 comments:

  1. I love your green top with the belt! Adorable even if you went pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Dorothy shoes... I'm a huge Wizard of Oz and Wicked fan!! :) The green looks great on you! Hope your pregnancy is going well!

    ReplyDelete