Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Slow Cooker Mediterranean Chicken

I made this today and thought I would share the recipe with you all! This is one of our favorites! So easy and delicious! I got the recipe from my mom. 

This serves 4. I use a 4 Qt. crock pot for the two of us. You could double it and put it in a 6 Qt. crock pot and it would feed 6-8.

You will need:
1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
1 jar black olives, cut in half
1 can mushrooms
1 can diced tomatoes, drained

4 boneless chicken thighs or leg quarters

2T. Quick tapioca 
1 1/2 t. Italian seasoning
1/2 c. Chicken broth

------------------------------------------

In bottom of crock pot put; olives, mushrooms, artichoke hearts and diced tomatoes.


Next sprinkle on the tapioca:


Then put your chicken on top. Sprinkle on Italian seasoning and pour broth over the top.


Cook on high for 3-4 hours. (low 7-8)

Serve over pasta and sprinkle with parmesan.
Mmmm...





1 comment: