Friday, July 29, 2011

Guys and Dolls with my Guy

A few weeks ago my hubby and I decided we needed a date night. It has been hard to find time for one now that C is a part of our lives. We always try to make time together every week ( Walks, a movie at home, stopping to get ice cream, grocery shopping together, and even just sitting together to talk.) but it had been awhile since we had an 'away date' by ourselves.

Our local theatre was putting on a performance of the musical Guys and Dolls, so we decided that would be fun to go to. We went to White Christmas there this past winter and loved it. We were not disappointed this time either. It was great! Fun costumes, live (and lively!)music, dancing, and witty prose.

The theatre itself is a beautiful old building. It was recently remodeled, but they kept much of it's character. I love old buildings, so that adds a lot to the experience for me. Here are a few pictures of the interior:





Isn't it beautiful?

Here's a pic of my guy and I


What do you like to do for dates?

No comments:

Post a Comment