Thursday, December 29, 2011

Making it work.

Do you have pieces in your closet you don't wear anymore because you don't think they're flattering or cute anymore?

I do.

I came across this post from Amy at Sugar and Spice of her revamping a shirt she wasn't in love with and it inspired me to give it a whirl!

My Items:

Khaki jacket from Old Navy that is short waisted.
Tunic that I never know what to wear with.
Skinny Jeans that aren't quite skinny enough to tuck into tall boots without the above the knee "poof".

Here's what I came up with:
 I paired the short jacket with a longer tunic which balanced it well.
I tucked the jeans into some boot toppers which helped with the pouf.

Jacket: Old Navy
Wooden necklace: Dollar General
Tunic: thrifted
Toppers: Kohls
Boots: Target



I like how it turned out! Thanks for the inspiration, Amy!


2 comments: