Thursday, October 27, 2011

An End and a Beginning

My 90 day challenge ended a few days ago. I am pleased with my results. Here is my before and after picture:



Good bye baby belly! I feel a lot better in my clothes, and have had more energy. Now I'm ready to start my next 90 day challenge.

Visalus.com, Wal-mart.com, don't remember :)

Recently, I asked my brother, who is a Crossfit Instructor and does some personal training, what exercises 
would recommend that would strengthen and tone my abs after having a baby. (Currently I still have a little muffin top) He recommended using a Kettlebell. He showed me the 'swing' technique and today I took the plunge and purchased one.                                                                                                                                                                                      
I'm also going to make a commitment to do a minimum of 20 burpees a day. (Maybe more as I get going.)

I love the accountability of setting a goal with a specific end point (90 days). If you want to learn more about the challenge, here's a short video:


 I'd love to have people join me! This is the fastest growing health challenge in the country. Last month 82,000 people started the challenge. What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment