Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crawling and Climbing

C. started crawling a couple weeks ago and things have certainly changed around here. People told me how I would dream of the days when he didn't move anywhere after he started crawling, but I really don't. Sure, I end up chasing him quite a bit, but I love to watch him explore and discover. His frustration level is way down too because he can (for the most part) get to whatever it is he wants.

This hat only stays on his head for 1.375 seconds, but I'm quick with my camera.

Crawling quickly turned to climbing. On everything...chairs, benches, tables, gates, garbage cans, couches,.... you get the idea. Now he even knocks down things to climb on them. This hamper I don't mind so much. The garbage can full of decomposing banana peels, eggs shells, apple cores, and fish....I wasn't very excited about. Especially since I just cleaned the floor. But that's how these things work.


Bear crawling. On the table. Don't try this at home kids.


Well, I'm off to do laundry. It's rainy today so I probably won't get a chance to work on some spray paint projects I started a few days ago. I'll post some pics of them soon.


~Elyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment