Monday, June 27, 2011

A productive day

My baby boy is sleeping. My kitchen is clean. I showered sometime in the last 4 days. My garden is somewhat weeded. I had a lovely day with my two favorite men. Life doesn't get much better.

One of the things I did today was run errands. We were very productive. One of the things we got was spray paint so I can finish a couple projects I've been working on; C.'s changing table and a dresser. I really am missing the changing table. The floor is just not the same. Hopefully I'll finish it soon so I can get pictures up but lately the weather has difficult. Either it's raining, we have winds at 50 mph, or the humidity is in the 90th percentile. None of these conditions are conducive to spray painting.

So my projects sit in the garage. And we trip over them getting into the house. They need to move soon.

I will leave you with this picture of my boy standing. By himself. ( I think walking is just around the corner.)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment