Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Body by Vi 90 day challenge update 8/8

This week was very encouraging! I can really tell my clothes are fitting better and I've even pulled out a few things that were snug before I got pregnant and they fit again! Yay!

I'm down another pound this week. Just one more to lose and I'll be back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I have lost a total of an inch around my waist now. I think I'll probably see more toning rather than the pounds coming off from here on out, since I'm almost to my goal weight.

I think one of the things I love the most about the challenge is that you don't have to stop eating certain foods or starve yourself. I do the shake for breakfast and a light snack mid morning (If I wasn't still breastfeeding, I wouldn't do the snack, but right now I get a little hungry.) and then I basically just eat normally the rest of the day. I have done diets in the past where all you can really eat is salad, fruit, and seeds. Fun.

This, on the other hand, fits well into my lifestyle and doesn't require drastic changes. I still get to go out to eat and eat foods I love, but I'm seeing great results! And the best part if that it's free (If you have 3 friends doing the same kit as you, yours is free.) so it's not costing me anything and I'm saving on my grocery bill by not having to buy breakfast groceries.



No comments:

Post a Comment