Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer Vacation!

You may have noticed things have been a little quiet around here.... That's because we took a 5 day vacation up to a lake in MN. We had a great time! My grandpa and his 9 (!) siblings own a small lake resort that my family has gone to every year since I can remember.

It's so neat because I get to see my great aunts and uncles and second cousins every year and have been able to maintain those relationships. Lot's of work to do to get caught up now that we're home (I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel with laundry!), but it was definitely fun to get away.

Here are a few snap shots from our time:


 Eating leaves. Almost C's favorite thing at the lake.

 Water swing. C's favorite thing at the lake.

 Cute town where we did some shopping.

 Playing at the beach.

 As Hubby says, "He doesn't miss many meals."

 Milk break with Dad.
 
 Boat ride

 Being ornery.

                                                  A few of the family as we were leaving.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment