Tuesday, August 30, 2011

90 day challenge update 8/30

I realized due to vacation and other things I haven't posted an update for a couple weeks!

(If you haven't read my first post about starting a 90 day health challenge, you can read about it here )

Things are still going very well. I haven't lost any more weight, but I feel good about where I'm at and I can tell I'm really toning up. Especially in my stomach, which is where I really wanted to target after having a baby. :)

I'm feeling a lot better about how I look in my clothes and I've started wearing belts at my waist again. I'm back in all my old clothes, some that I didn't even fit in before I had C!. That's a great feeling. I've gone down a size since I started my challenge.

Here's to another great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment